The university's academic leaders are invited to the 2017-18 Summit for Academic Leaders on Thursday, September 14 from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. in the EMU Ballroom.
Associate, assistant, and divisional deans; department or area heads; program, center or institute directors; and the like are all encouraged to attend. This is an important gathering, particularly as Provost Jayanth Banavar assumes leadership of the UO’s academic enterprise this summer.
Throughout the day, academic leaders will:
- Receive updates on key policy changes and financial matters.
- Hear about the strategic vision set by our president and provost.
- Gain insight into strategic visions for the schools and colleges.
- Participate in valuable workshops on management and administration.
- Learn about key initiatives underway, including those related to core education and teaching evaluation.
Register online now!
For questions, please contact email@example.com.