The Office of the Provost provides leadership to carry out the academic mission of the university. In service to this mission, Academic Affairs:
- Promotes and sustains the highest standards in teaching, research, and service.
- Fosters faculty excellence and achievement.
- Promotes a respectful work environment, equity and inclusion, a family-friendly workplace.
- Supports and coordinates matters that pertain to faculty and academics, including hiring, retention, promotion, and tenure processes.
- Advances university outreach to the local community, the state, and the national and international community.
Workshops and Events
June 25, 2018: Tenure-track Faculty Recruitment Workshop
September 13, 2018: 2018 Summit for Academic Leaders
September 17, 2018: 2018 New Faculty Orientation
May 31, 2018: June 15 unit head onboarding
May 16, 2018: Spring 2018 Academic Policy Reminders
May 1, 2018: New NTTF informal offer letter