The Office of the Provost provides leadership to carry out the academic mission of the university. In service to this mission, Academic Affairs:
- Promotes and sustains the highest standards in teaching, research, and service.
- Fosters faculty excellence and achievement.
- Promotes a respectful work environment, equity and inclusion, a family-friendly workplace.
- Supports and coordinates matters that pertain to faculty and academics, including hiring, retention, promotion, and tenure processes.
- Advances university outreach to the local community, the state, and the national and international community.
Workshops and Events
May 2, 2018: Teaching Evaluation Town Hall – Graduate Students
May 3, 2018: Teaching Evaluation Town Hall – Faculty
March 2, 2018: OPAA Signing Authority
February 19, 2018: Respectful Workplace 2018
February 7, 2018: Assessment of student learning and new deadlines