The Office of the Provost and Academic Affairs provides leadership to carry out the academic mission of the university. In service to this mission, Academic Affairs:
- Promotes and sustains the highest standards in teaching, research, and service.
- Fosters faculty excellence and achievement.
- Promotes a respectful work environment, equity and inclusion, a family-friendly workplace.
- Supports and coordinates matters that pertain to faculty and academics, including hiring, retention, promotion, and tenure processes.
- Advances university outreach to the local community, the state, and the national and international community.
CBA Implementation Updates
January 12, 2017 - Professional Development Policy Development
January 12, 2017 - Winter 2017 Update
December 7, 2015 - See the 12/7/15 announcement regarding Summer Session Policy Development.
May 23, 2017 - Spring 2017 Academic Policy Message
April 27, 2017 - Save the Date -Faculty Promotions and Tenure Reception June 7, 2017
April 26, 2017 - Spring Term Workshops