The Office of the Provost and Academic Affairs provides leadership to carry out the academic mission of the university. In service to this mission, Academic Affairs:
- Promotes and sustains the highest standards in teaching, research, and service.
- Fosters faculty excellence and achievement.
- Promotes a respectful work environment, equity and inclusion, a family-friendly workplace.
- Supports and coordinates matters that pertain to faculty and academics, including hiring, retention, promotion, and tenure processes.
- Advances university outreach to the local community, the state, and the national and international community.
November 13, 2017 - Fall 2017 Academic Policy Message
October 18, 2017 - Process clarification for the FY 2018 faculty merit process
September 12, 2017 - Changes to Instructional NTTF Paperwork and Processes
May 23, 2017 - Spring 2017 Academic Policy Message