The Office of the Provost and Academic Affairs provides leadership to carry out the academic mission of the university. In service to this mission, Academic Affairs:
- Promotes and sustains the highest standards in teaching, research, and service.
- Fosters faculty excellence and acievement.
- Promotes a respectful work environment, equity and inclusion, a family-friendly workplace.
- Supports and coordinates matters that pertain to faculty and academics, including hiring, retention, promotion, and tenure processes.
- Advances university outreach to the local community, the state, and the national and international community.
CBA Implementation Updates
December 7, 2015 - See the 12/7/15 announcement regarding Summer Session Policy Development.
November 23, 2015 - The 2015-2018 collective bargaining agreement between the University of Oregon and United Academics of the University of Oregon, AFT/AAUP, AFL-CIO [PDF] is now available online.
February 11, 2016 - Sabbatical deadline reminder
February 5, 2016 - Welcome Mariann Hyland, Assistant Vice Provost for Academic Affairs
February 2, 2016 - TTF offer letter template
January 28, 2016 - Notice of renewal/non-renewal for career NTTF