The Office of Academic Affairs upholds, provides leadership on, and carries out the academic mission of the University. In service to this mission, the office:
- Promotes and sustains the highest standards in teaching, research and service.
- Fosters and advocates for faculty.
- Promotes a respectful work environment, equity and inclusion, and a family-friendly workplace.
- Supports and coordinates matters that pertain to faculty and academics, including hiring, retention, promotion, and tenure processes.
- Advances university outreach to the community, academic extension, and internationalization.
CBA Implementation Updates
November 23, 2015 - The 2015-2018 collective bargaining agreement between the University of Oregon and United Academics of the University of Oregon, AFT/AAUP, AFL-CIO [PDF] is now available online.