The Office of the Provost and Academic Affairs provides leadership to carry out the academic mission of the university. In service to this mission, Academic Affairs:
- Promotes and sustains the highest standards in teaching, research, and service.
- Fosters faculty excellence and achievement.
- Promotes a respectful work environment, equity and inclusion, a family-friendly workplace.
- Supports and coordinates matters that pertain to faculty and academics, including hiring, retention, promotion, and tenure processes.
- Advances university outreach to the local community, the state, and the national and international community.
Workshops and Events
There are no upcoming dates or deadlines at this time
December 7, 2017 - Fall Term Grading
November 13, 2017 - Fall 2017 Academic Policy Message
October 18, 2017 - Process clarification for the FY 2018 faculty merit process
September 12, 2017 - Changes to Instructional NTTF Paperwork and Processes