The Office of the Provost and Academic Affairs provides leadership to carry out the academic mission of the university. In service to this mission, Academic Affairs:
- Promotes and sustains the highest standards in teaching, research, and service.
- Fosters faculty excellence and achievement.
- Promotes a respectful work environment, equity and inclusion, a family-friendly workplace.
- Supports and coordinates matters that pertain to faculty and academics, including hiring, retention, promotion, and tenure processes.
- Advances university outreach to the local community, the state, and the national and international community.
Upcoming dates and deadlines
There are no upcoming dates or deadlines at this time
September 12, 2017 - Changes to Instructional NTTF Paperwork and Processes
May 23, 2017 - Spring 2017 Academic Policy Message
April 27, 2017 - Save the Date -Faculty Promotions and Tenure Reception June 7, 2017