The Office of the Provost and Academic Affairs upholds, provides leadership on, and carries out the academic mission of the University. In service to this mission, the office:
- Promotes and sustains the highest standards in teaching, research and service.
- Fosters and advocates for faculty.
- Promotes a respectful work environment, equity and inclusion, and a family-friendly workplace.
- Supports and coordinates matters that pertain to faculty and academics, including hiring, retention, promotion, and tenure processes.
- Advances university outreach to the community, academic extension, and internationalization.
1258 University of Oregon
Eugene, OR 97403
207 Johnson Hall